Protect Trans Kids (ombre and heart) - Backpack
"Protect Trans Kids," original art by Nora Rachel. Percentage of proceeds donated to Transgender Law Project.
The design is detailed, with different elements featured on each section. The trans pride symbol is featured throughout, and an 'evil eye' to ward off transphobia is on the top and sides.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate compartment for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders with zipper pullers
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators