- Hoodies, Jackets, Sweatshirts
- Dyke Power - Varsity Jacket
Dyke Power - Varsity Jacket
"Dyke Power," original art by Nora Rachel.
Note: the double sided axe, known as a Labrys. The labrys was a weapon associated with Greek Goddesses and the Amazon warrior women. In the 70s, it was adopted by lesbian feminists as a symbol. (It does not symbolize TERF-ness, it is for all Dykes, which includes Trans Dykes!)
The jacket has a gently contoured silhouette, warm fleece lining, and eye-catching striped twill-taped neck, cuffs, and hem.
• 65% ring-spun combed cotton, 35% polyester fleece
• Regular fit
• Fleece lining
• 2x2 rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem
• Front closure with gray snap buttons
• 2 matching fabric front slash pockets