Yes I'm Flagging (lighter colors) - T-Shirt
"Yes, I'm Flagging." Original art, Nora Rachel. Pssst...see our hanky code guide below. If you are looking for more color options to flag, we have this same shirt in darker colors as well, under the listing "Yes I'm Flagging (darker colors) - T-shirt."
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
Hanky Code* -
On left means Top/Active role, on the right means Bottom/submissive role
- Orange (burnt umber) - Open to anything
- Mint (heather mint) - Mommy
- Fuscia (heather raspberry) - Spanking
- Purple (berry) - Play Piercing
- Light Pink (pink) - Dildos
- Light Blue - Oral
- Red - Fisting
- Yellow - Watersports (pissplay)
- Navy - Penetrative Sex (fucker/fucked)
- Black - Heavy S/M
- Dark Red (oxblood black)- Blood play/Cutting (note: can sometimes mean two handed fisting)
- Dark Green (forest) - Daddy
- Grey (asphalt) - Bondage
*NOTE: The hanky code is a living, breathing thing in the leather community. E-mails sent correcting my hanky code definitions will be ignored, and the sender will be cursed with a month of bad luck cruising. If you google 'hanky code,' you will find many many variations on the meanings of colors. Some are fairly universal, other meanings change based on region, gender, etc. Also! Some of the hanky codes have hella racist and other problematic meanings. SO, this list is the one I have compiled, from over a decade spent in queer leather spaces.
Also - the meanings of each color above aren't actually listed anywhere on the shirt in question, so if you strongly feel that "Yellow" means Banana Bread fetish play, then by all means, the yellow shirt is for you.